Saturday, May 7, 2011

A lovely lady

Last evening, Mr H and I went to a birthday party......
a special one. The lady, Jeanne celebrated her 85th. She is a neighbor and relatively new friend that I hope to have for many years to come. Jeanne is a quilter and just started to find blogs. Who knows, one day you will meet her. I forgot to ask her if I could post a picture...but I will.
Work today...hopefully it is a better day than yesterday......I hear you....you are thinking "she only works a few days", but sometimes even one day can seem like a week.
I stitched on Grace...she now has hands. Grab your cup of ? and meet me at my other place and take a look. I hope your day is fun, relaxing and wonderful....if you do not get to stop by tomorrow, have a beautiful Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I only work 3 days per week and yes I know what you mean!