Thursday, March 10, 2011

Work today....

Work today...sounds like a long day and hard work. It is only part time and only sometimes hard. Yesterday my mail delivery brought me this...
When I ordered it from The Attic I asked that they pick out a piece of linen for me to stitch the Remember Me pattern...they sent me 32 ct Lakeside, V Pearled Barley. I know the picture does not do it justice, but it is soft and lovely. The Journey is full of lovely projects and wonderfully written pages. If you have not gotten it yet...what are you waiting for!?
Forecast for today is another day in the 80's...ahh....the Gold Finches are all chatting...looking for food is what it is all about! Mr H is finally back to normal himself...all better! What a relief...he is back to cooking my meals! I shall not starve and wither away. Last night was Linguine and Shrimp.
I managed to stitch on the Tulip needle book...let's go over to my other place and see...
Have a nice day...glad you had the time to stop by.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Lucky you, you have to love it when the mailman brings such goodies. Glad Mr H is finally on the mend.

Tricia said...

Beautiful! The picture make me want to touch it!

Cardygirl said...

Lovely purchases. Enjoy!

Denise said...

I've thought about getting both of your goodies. Maybe I should go shopping again! lol

Glad to hear Mr H is back to 'normal'! Good luck with work -- even if it is p/t it can still be stressful.

Ranae said...

Wonderful glorious stash
Happy Stitching!!!

Vinniey said...

What a beautiful project! I would like to stitch it in the future. :)