Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feels like Spring is here

Such a lovely day. It seems to me that March is, well marching along...I looked at the date and wonder where the days are going. I love this time of year, I get to sit outdoors and read or stitch...the temps are comfortable in the low 80's. Mr H will begin to replace what plants were lost this winter and begin to put in a few new flowers. Our beautiful Honeysuckle is almost a total loss...so that will get cut back and one or two others need some serious trimming.I want to plant my herb pot....love fresh herbs.
Mr H is finally feeling okay...he must be, he worked in the yard for a bit yesterday. Speaking of yesterday...my Gift Certificate was emailed to me from Down Sunshine Lane that I won from Rory...I mean Kathy...for his birthday drawing. I narrowed my choice down to 2 patterns...later today I will decide. Speaking of patterns, I did get a little...emphasis on little stitched on Tulip Accessories...hopefully more today. So grab your cup and follow me to my other place.....as always I hope you have a great day. Glad you stopped by.

2 comments:

Kathy Ellen said...

How lovely to have such beautiful warm weather. Her in MA, it is about 28 degrees where we live and and cloudy. The calendar tells us that Daylight Savings time starts this weekend, but it sure doesn't feel like spring yet! I loved seeing your recent stitching on your "Tulips" project....so serene...

Joy said...

Oh, to be stitching on my porch in 80 degree weather. Hope the rest of your week feels like Spring!