Friday, March 11, 2011

Short and Sweet

Not much to say...sad news from Japan...work today....nowhere near ready for the day...
The house is back to normal. Mr H is a-ok...and my meals are taken care of! Now you may not think that it is important...trust me it is. I do know how to cook...I can cook...but as I have said before, I am spoiled. Once that happens, there is no turning back.
I do have an update on the Tulip set....the first part is finished and I started the outling ofr the fob...if you would like to join me at my other place you can see for yourself.....
I am so glad to have you to chat with...have a great day. For those of you working TGIF...me, I go in again tomorrow then off til next Thursday...the life of a part timer!

2 comments:

Denise said...

So glad to hear you are now being fed! Can't let you perish with no food! lol

Stopped on the ohter site - love birdies on Tulip!

Hope work treats you well!

Blu Stitcher said...

My hubby has always been a pretty good cook, since his eye problems I have had to learn and I can make a mean crock pot dinner now. LOL. By the end of April, hubby should be able to see again and do all the cooking, he so owes me. LOL