Monday, March 7, 2011

A windy Monday...

It is mighty windy out there...just may have to take down the chimes....they are hitting everywhere. Love the sound of the chimes...each has it's own sound.  Each of my chimes has a story...and each are my favorite.
Well, I am almost afraid to type the next words...Mr H is much better...he was actually a human again yesterday. This is the 3rd week so it may be the end of the virus for him. He is not feeling so weak and tired.
My call from he Attic came on Saturday. BBD A  Stitcher's Journey and Basket of Memories, Remember Me. I did a little stitching this morning....stitch break is over. I go crazy when I do  not stitch! I also managed to complete Milady and Sewing Bird Pin keep. Let's go  to my other place and see how they turned out.....

5 comments:

Crystal said...

So glad to hear Mr H is feeling more like himself.

CalamityJr said...

What good news! Keep feeling better, Mr. H.!

Blu Stitcher said...

You said it about the wind. The tumbleweeds are blowing all over the place.

And This Little Pig said...

Glad Mr H is feeling better

Kttycat said...

Glad hubby is feeling better!