Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ah...Tuesday...

For Today
Outside my window
the sun is in and out...some clouds in the sky
I am thinking
what shall I take to the doctor's appointment to stitch.....
I am thankful for
Mr H is feeling much much better
From the kitchen
shall I have coffee or tea with my English muffin
I am wearing
shorts and barefoot....
Around the house
just quiet...
I am hearing
the landscaper's are very noisy today
On my mind
lots of things floating around in there
Plans for the day
Mr H's doctor appointment
From my camera's eye
Lovely to see in the garden this day...
I am hoping
You have a wonderful day

Had a busy time last night. My dear next door neighbor called me to ask me to come over, she was just not feeling well at all. Of course I went quickly, as she is going to be 90 this May . She looked pale....I suggested we go to the ER and she agreed. Now, her dear sweet hubby who is 90 and has Alzheimer's Dse said he would drive her...NOT gonna happen on my watch! Instead, Mr H came right over so we could go. They were very nice at the hospital...her blood pressure was 190/70....they ran some tests, gave her a pill and a few hours later... by 11 pm, we were back home, her pressure dropped to 148/70...good...a bit tired this morning...but it is for a very good reason. Her daughter lives in CA and son in NM so I am like the daughter she did not raise. We were only too happy to help. Well, Zoe is finally off the bed and wants needs to get right out...so I will sign off for now...oh and there is no stitching to post...at least none that you can see yet!
Have a good day....

5 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

You are so sweet to step in to help your neighbor. There are so many people out there that have no one to help them.

I sure hope Mr. H's appt goes well.

Tricia said...

I'm so glad you were there to help your neighbor. What a blessing you were!

SoCal Debbie said...

You are a special friend and great neighbor. Have a wonderful day!

Kathy said...

Your neighbors are lucky to have you and your DH. I am glad it all worked out and she was okay. You are an angel for helping them and watching out for them like that.

And This Little Pig said...

Good neighbors make the world round, and are a treasure, which is what you are Gracie. Oh Zoe is beautiful :D
LiBBiE in Oz