Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a beautiful morning

I love to be outside early...the birds are talking, the sun is shining and it is Saturday....my last work day until next Thursday! I know...but....I am so spoiled with these part time hours. It should be a very busy day at the store...especially the fabric counter...great sales and coupons too. It is a good thing that I am not a quilter...I love most of what I am cutting at any given time!
Mr H spent time cutting back bushes and plants yesterday which means it will be new plant time soon...the Cannas are ready to bloom and the Honeysuckle has a few flowers to show. Still haven's seen Lady Quail come back to her nest....there are no new eggs ...
I really did more stitching on Garden Party....why not follow me over to my other place to see how it is coming along.

No comments: