Monday, March 21, 2011

??? It's Monday you say ???

I must say, this cold has really hit me hard. As I finally was able to open my eyes this morning, I thought I had fallen off the face of the earth...it was my head rolling of the pillow! I have my moments of feeling like I have this beat but then reality hits and I am down for the count. Thanks for all the lovely thoughts you have been sending to me. I look at the clock and it is 2:15 pm! and I am just getting to the computer to post!
Early this morning the wind really picked up..the weather channel said gusts of 30 mph...seemed more like 100! Anyway, I got Mr H up to take down the chimes which were nearly blowing off their hooks....the hummer feeder was dripping out sticky stuff all over the place and I thought I would look into the planter...
count them...11...that's right. While I have been out of commission, Lady Quail has definetly been very busy. She probably will lay a few more then begin to stay put.
It has been raining...much needed rain...and the wind has slowed. What was that? stitching? not really....but I have managed to get some  in but they are special exchnages/gifts so you can not see them....really, I have managed between head on the pillow and sitting up to stitch a little. I probably have been able to stitch a bit due to the fact that Mr H bought me NyQuil LiquiCaps...and taking one every 4 hours seems to be helping.Which reminds me...I need to send him out for more..so I will be off for now...thank you so much for visiting with me....I haven't cough or sneezed once while you were here!

5 comments:

natalyK said...

I hope you feel better soon.

CalamityJr said...

Take care. I'm sorry this hit you so hard. Get well soon!

Teresa S. said...

Hopefully this cold will be over soon! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog!

Blu Stitcher said...

Awwwww, colds just stink and I sure hope you are over yours soon. DH and I were not able to sleep last night due to the high winds, it was totally crazy. Then we got snow most of the day, but only a couple of inches stuck. I think it will melt tomorrow. Thank Goodness. Take Care and get better.

Melanie said...

Ooooo, look at all those wee spotted eggs!!!!