Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good day sunshine~~~~

Ah, the Beatles....that is one of my favorite songs they recorded. Anyway, the sun is shining and I do feel good let's say better today. I plan to venture out of the house for the first time in a week.....no headache, sinus problems and very seldom coughing! Major improvement.
Although I do not have a new picture....Lady Quail has dropped off a few more eggs...now we have 13 and that is the usual number in a nest for them. It means that they will begin to set on the nest. Did you know they mate for life? They also take turns taking care of the babies. I am always amazed that they lay their eggs over a period of days and leave them unprotected until they finish laying them. Nature~~~~~~
I actually did get some stitching done on my Spring Exchange and believe it or not on one of the challenge pieces! I would love for you to follow me to my other place and take a look.....
Thank you for all the good wishes...they did work! It always makes me happy to have you visit and leave a commment or email.....

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

yay - you're back out! Now just don't overdo and do too much too quickly!

Silverlotus said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. Having a cold stick around for ages isn't nice at all.