Friday, March 25, 2011

Hard to believe it is Friday

Just where did this week go? I remember now...I have not been totally with it the past 2 weeks....that's right. Happy to say that I finally feel it is past me. Oh the tissue boxes are still following me about, but I am staying awake more and that it a good sign. Taking less NyQuil is good. I ran a few errands with Mr H yesterday so going out today would not be a shock to the body. Yes, I am off to work for a few hours today and tomorrow.
I did stitch yesterday. I am still working on my Spring Exchange so you will not see that yet....and a few more stitches on Garden Party. Let's go over to my other place and see...
So glad to have you stop by...and enjoy your comments...have a great day.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Good to hear you are feeling better! Take your time going back to work!