Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's Saturday?

Oh what a week! Did not go to work Thursday, tried yesterday but just made it to 2 hours and home today...forget my head and nose. I would like to leave them in the garage until they are able to function properly. Did not stitch much at all. I had visions of Fred helping me out so I kept the needles on the magnet. It is a good thing that  I have accomplished enough with the challenge pieces not to feel bad about not working on them.
Remember the lovely neighbor that I took to the ER last week? Well, the sweet 90 year old made me a "healthy soup" as she calls it. Tomato, spinach and lots of garlic...it was delicious. Of course she did say it would more beneficial if you eat it at the start of getting sick, but it is the thought that counts. That is all that is happening around here....hopefully I will get a bit of stitching in on my exchanges.....until we visit again, have a great day. Thanks you for the emails with good wishes in them...I am lucky to have such caring friends.
These lovely daisy like flowers bring a smile to my face each morning.....

8 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Any Daisy brings a smile to my face also. I sure hope you can get over this cold fact and I hope that soup helped you. YUMMY !

Tricia said...

You're still not better? You poor thing! I hope you'll get some rest and that the soup will help!!!

Denise said...

Oh honey, please get better soon - this has dragged on long enough!

Can't blame you for wanting Fred to stay put!

Take Care!

dixiesamplardesigns said...

My sentiments exactly Grace! I just don't know where the time goes??!!

Hate that you are ill...hope you are on the mend soon!

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Patty C. said...

I just bought some of those flowers !!
They make me smile as well :)

And This Little Pig said...

Nope Gracie it's Sunday here ;D Hope you begin to feel better soon, what a beautiful neighbor, still obvious so spry. Nice to see you are part of a loving community.
LiBBiE in Oz

Chrizette said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick . . .

Lois said...

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather - feel better soon! Love the daisies, they'd make anyone smile.