Monday, March 14, 2011

Cough cough....where's the tissue

Oh...I know...look at the time I am posting! Just not having a good day. Coughing, sneezing and a sore throat...did I mention I am using a lot of tissue for the runny nose? Could it be the lady and child that coughed all over the place at the fabric counter on Saturday that sent their germs to me?? So today will definitely be a day to do nothing...wait a minute, that was what I did yesterday...
Anyway, I did stitch a bit yesterday and earlier this morning. I also spent time on the telephone with sis..always a long chat.
There is an update on the Tulip set over at my other place....take a look....and thanks for stopping by. Hope you don't start coughing and sneezing...take 2 aspirin and visit with me tomorrow.

8 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

So sorry to hear that you caught some germs! Quick! Send them on their way!

Ranae said...

Get well soon!!!!

Emily said...

Oh sweetie!! I'm sorry you're feeling sick!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

CalamityJr said...

Oh, dear. Take care, Gracie, and get to feeling better soon!

Crystal said...

Sending get well hugs your way, hope you feel better soon.

Kttycat said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Margaret said...

Nah!~ it wasn't the people in the material shop it was someone on the train sitting at the back of me.I have the same symptons I am taking Ease a cold. Hope you fel better tomorrow.

Melanie said...

Hope you feel better soon!! :)