Sunday, March 13, 2011

March is marching on...

I really can't believe that we are into the third week of March! Lately it seems not just the days fly by, but the weeks do too. In a way it is not all that bad...it means the time is getting closer before my kid brother visits us and of course I am waiting patiently not so patiently to become a grandma. I have been working slowly on my few projects...you know, the ones that I can not show yet...just mailed one out to my sis... waiting for the name of my Spring Exchange partner. Since it does not get mailed until May 1st, I have time for that one. I am still waiting on a package to arrive from afar...
The PBR is in town...did not get tickets but I would love to go and check it out today....I'd love to see those bulls up close. Plans are to take a ride to the area and see if we can. It has been so nice to have you stop by. In the mean time, I did finish the stitching on the fob and started the outline for the scissor case....want to see...follow me over to my other place...but first I have to put the sheets in the dryer and set out the bird feeder sack ...but I will be right there.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Time sure is flying! Can't believe it is the middle of March either. Will be sure to visit your other blog in a few minutes to check up on you.

Happy Stitching!

lcp0528 said...

Great conversataion this am as usual...picked Nico up and just got back. Looking at my new pin cushhion you sent...love it!!! ty for spoiling me, as you have done my whole life...xoxoxo