Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where does the time go...

It seems like I loose time...as though I misplace it....
Yesterday was a lovely day...we sat outside....Dennis made a batch of delicious scones...we had them with tea....I did not stitch! I planned to stitch...had my basket outside with us...but I never held the needle in hand.
Stopped by the Vet's office to get some meds for the furbaby...I did mention that Zoe has not been feeling quite herself...not even sure that she knows what herself is! It takes a lot to get meds into her. Oh I know, you will say put it in peanut butter...no....in cheese...not...she does like ham. So, it took forever once she got a little taste of the pill, but soon the want of that ham slice won her over. She is a trip....but, we are very smitten with this face...

Everything is a big deal with her...should I come in...are you coming back out...what to do.
I can show you the Winter Exchange that I sent to my partner Angela.
It was fun to stitch...it was a freebie from gazette 94. I coffee dyed the 28 ct linen and stitched with suggested DMC floss. Hubby liked it and thinks I should make one for us....probably will...after the challenge!

I finished the stitching on Milady's pendant...come over with me to my other place and see what you think.....

11 comments:

Teresa S. said...

Your exchange piece is so cute! I love all the seasons from gazette 94-maybe I should actually stitch one?? :)

Siobhan said...

Nice job on the exchange piece!

CalamityJr said...

It's ok to miss a stitching day - sounds like you had a nice, relaxing day with hubby!

Crystal said...

Glad you enjoyed your day outside, your exchange piece turned out very cute.

Ranae said...

Super nice finish on the exchange piece.
I sure hope the furbaby gets feeling better.

Natalia said...

Poor Zoe, I hope she feels better soon. Nice finish on the exchange piece..

Emily said...

Awwwww Poor Zoe!! I hope she feels better soon!!!!

Lois said...

Lovely exchange gift to send. Hope Zoe feels better soon.

Kttycat said...

Very cute! I hope Zoe feels better soon!

Denise said...

Seeing your exchange piece made me think of a pattern I'm hoping to get today - Buttoned Up Birdies. Have you heard of it? You might like it.

Give Zoe a hug for me and tell her to feel better soon!

Brigitte said...

I saw this design a while ago on Gazette's blog but I had never seen it stitched. Great choice, it's a wonderful design.