Friday, February 18, 2011

Wanted: a pattern

It is so pleasant to visit one another...even though it is not in person. Sometimes we console, we always praise and most certainly we listen and we even learn. So now I am looking for help. No, not for the Penny Rugs...I think I have that okay...this time it is for a pattern. The Gardner's Journal....I saw it on Chookyblue's and then on an other...both Australians...and there lies the problem...no no, not with Donna...but that the pattern is from Australia. I have contacted several places who do not carry nor are they able to order it for me....so my search is on. I have one last try today...
As for the Penny Rug, I have received advice from Vonna and Tanya and now feel that I can start this new project....already picked out the wool at JoAnn's...and today is employee double discount day!
I managed to put back all that Fred ate yesterday...meet me over at my other place and have a look....

3 comments:

CalamityJr said...

Sooo glad Fred didn't do any lasting damage... that piece is too beautiful to let him win! As for the gardener's journal, is that the embroidered panels made into a quilt? If so, I'd ask Fiona for help. She's a sweetheart and I know she'd help you find what you're looking for.

Tricia said...

So sorry I don't have the pattern for you. It is lovely, though, isn't it?

Ellen said...

Hi Gracie, I ordered my pattern book directly from Hatched and Patched. The book costs about A$30 but the postage was expensive. Try their website at www.hatchedandpatched.com.au

Hugs,