It is so pleasant to visit one another...even though it is not in person. Sometimes we console, we always praise and most certainly we listen and we even learn. So now I am looking for help. No, not for the Penny Rugs...I think I have that okay...this time it is for a pattern. The Gardner's Journal....I saw it on Chookyblue's and then on an other...both Australians...and there lies the problem...no no, not with Donna...but that the pattern is from Australia. I have contacted several places who do not carry nor are they able to order it for me....so my search is on. I have one last try today...
As for the Penny Rug, I have received advice from Vonna and Tanya and now feel that I can start this new project....already picked out the wool at JoAnn's...and today is employee double discount day!
I managed to put back all that Fred ate yesterday...meet me over at my other place and have a look....
As for the Penny Rug, I have received advice from Vonna and Tanya and now feel that I can start this new project....already picked out the wool at JoAnn's...and today is employee double discount day!
I managed to put back all that Fred ate yesterday...meet me over at my other place and have a look....
3 comments:
Sooo glad Fred didn't do any lasting damage... that piece is too beautiful to let him win! As for the gardener's journal, is that the embroidered panels made into a quilt? If so, I'd ask Fiona for help. She's a sweetheart and I know she'd help you find what you're looking for.
So sorry I don't have the pattern for you. It is lovely, though, isn't it?
Hi Gracie, I ordered my pattern book directly from Hatched and Patched. The book costs about A$30 but the postage was expensive. Try their website at www.hatchedandpatched.com.au
Hugs,
Post a Comment