Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday.....

Actually, most everyday is sunny in Arizona....anyway, I am planning know it is going to be a wonderful day. There is one small hiccup though...our furbaby Zoe is not feeling well..again.. so tomorrow will be a call to her PCP.....she will be 11 in July, so maybe some of this is because of that....we shall see.
There is a quilt show being held in the next community that I may check out. My friend Marilyn went yesterday and there is a Crazy Quilt demo that she said was great. I do want to do a piece so it might be a good idea to speak with someone of experience. I also want to do a Penny Rug...gee, I want to do a lot don't I...but don't think for one moment that I would neglect my Crazy Challenge....I am going crazy just having so many WIP's!
I have just opened the slider an the Goldfinches are happily singing at the feeder. I think I will sit outside and stitch....
I am happy to have you visit. There is an update for Bella and I did a flower motif on my day 15 piece....meet me at my other placeand take a peek. Hope your day is lovely, just lovely.

No comments: