Thursday, February 17, 2011

Momma said there would be days like this...momma said...

It is not a good start to my day....Oh the sun is bright and the birds are talking...actually they are  complaining because the seed sack is not out yet. Well, they have to wait! I have been very busy feeding Fred....
Have you met Fred..I think you may have. He is always hanging around waiting for me to make a mistake...unlucky for him, I am usually very careful. Like the carpenter, I measure I count 2 times then stitch. What happened this morning is beyond me. But there was Fred, very eager to jump down from his spot to gobble up the corner of Bella. I had just finished complimenting myself on finishing one corner and that I was making progress on the other one when I saw it...off...off ...the count was off. So....as you can see that corner no longer exists. Bellla does have one completed center and one corner....join me over at my other place to see that all is was not lost....

9 comments:

Tricia said...

I love Fred! He's adorable!! Where did you get him??

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Oh no! Bad Fred! Bad Fred! You are not supposed to make her make mistakes.

Blu Stitcher said...

LOL, What can I say, I am happy to see Fred again since he is so cute, but sad that you had one of those mornings.

Crystal said...

So sorry you had a visit with Fred, off to look at your other spot.

Melanie said...

Awwwww. :(

Parsley said...

I had to do a double take to see Fred was a frog LOL. Okay..no more frogging. Just happy stitching for you!

Emily said...

Fred's so cute!! ... I'm sorry he was sooooo hungry today ... but he is sooo cute!!!

Donna said...

So sorry but that happens to me so many times. I am embarassed to tell you how many. But I dont give up, better day tomorrow

Denise said...

Oops - frogging happens! One stitch can just make us all have white hair!

Hope tomorrow is better!