Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air~~~~~~~~

A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
'Til you give it away.
~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music,
"You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"
I send my affection to all of you who visit me, follow me, offer your comments and encourage me. Today is like most other days, except it is Valentine's Day. For me, everyday I have with my wonderful husband is a day with love.....I truly love him more today than I did on the day we married.
Enough with the mush.....I so enjoyed the warmth of yesterday. Mr H and I sat out side on the lanai most of the day....he relaxed while I stitched. I honestly can only work on Milady's motif a short time...1 over 1...enough said. But Bella...it is so nice to stitch. Would yuou like to see...follow me to my other place and see .....

2 comments:

Parsley said...

Happy Valentines Day to a new blog friend.

Emily said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Have a great day today!!