Friday, February 25, 2011

The things on my mind~~~~~

Geez....some days my mind is a whirlwind of noise. Did you ever...of course you have...have a secret that you must hold on to...you can not say anything...it is an itch that you can not scratch? Then there is a worry...there is not a thing you can do...but oh how it bothers you that you can not do anything about it? Now, there I have said it...maybe it will help. Wishful thinking....
The sun is brightly shining but not a bird in the yard!? About 1:30 am I heard what sounded like a hawk's squeal...or maybe a lone coyote...could have been the cry of a rabbit....of course I could see not a thing in the darkness...but, when there is the neighborhood hawk about, the birds stay quietly hidden away. Again, nothing I can do anything about!
But here is something I can...oh please follow me to my other place...Bella is so grand!
Thanks for listening to a tired, very tired me.....hope your day is wonderful.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so thankful that I can take my worries to my Lord and He will carry them for me. I'll pray that you'll be able to do the same!

CalamityJr said...

I hope that whatever is troubling and tiring you resolves soon. Hang in there, my friend!

Heffroberts said...

Deep breaths and try to put things into perspective. Don't allow anothers problem to become your own - helping out is one thing, but you don't need to shoulder everything and it sounds like you are. Chin up & keep stiching!
♥ Lisa

Denise said...

Hope you are feeling better since your fall. And whatever is bothering you -- shoo, shoo - she needs to stitch!