Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here I am...late

I know, you thought maybe I would not be posting today...wrong...just it was Zoe's pedicure day....and it is always a big to do thing!
Yeah, right...you're thinking what ? This is the look you get when it is time to go...and this is the same one and only who caused helped me fall...this sweet face. The Vet Tech Brenda just thinks she is so cute and I will admit, she does behave very well for them. Now we are back home and she is walking around huffing and puffing...we were only out 1/2 hour! ...total...there, ears cleaned and nails clipped and home!
Speaking of being back home, now if you follow me to my other place you will see Bell...a very near completed Bella!

7 comments:

Parsley said...

Love that face!!!

Susan said...

Cute! Too Cute!

Did you ever order The Gardener's Journal?

Happy Stitching!

Cindi Loo Who said...

What a cutie. My Molly for some reason had toenails that grow overnight and has to have pedicures about every 3-4 months! I know what you mean about huffing & puffing. They can certainly get their point across.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

She is cute. I definitely understand about being under foot.

Kttycat said...

She is just too cute!

Kathy Ellen said...

Miss Zoe is adorable! So glad that she had a very special pedicure today! Isn't she the lucky little lady!

SoCal Debbie said...

My dog Sophie needs her nails clipped too!