Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank you California

We had winds and rain from Cali last night...right now we are back to sunshine.....but that could change. Sorry for my Rhode Island family and Massachucetts friends...they got more snow!
Thank you for all the lovely grandma wishes...I asked my DIL if that could be what the baby calls me and she is fine with that....I did not want to slight her mom. But as she has not said anything, I think it will be okay. This baby will be the youngest of my family...last baby is now almost 18! To say that everyone is happy is an understatement.
Anyway, I am sure not going to bore you all with my baby baby baby stuff.....
The Doves are still constructing a nest....the House Finch was checking out the other wall planter.. a very busy yard...now to see if the Quail show up.
I did lots of stitching yesterday. I did the laundry, grocery shopping and post office...but I did stitch. Meet me over at my other place and check Sewing Girl out..

4 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I know you said you have it all figured out, but I still can't keep my mouth shut or my fingers still - another (! since I don't know what you have in mind, haha) fun way to have a long distance shower is to have your "locals" bring their unwrapped gifts to your house so everyone can ooh and aah over them, and you supply the wrapping paper and trims, etc, then you send the whole now-wrapped shower to PA! OK, I'll pipe down now...

gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I think this is just so neat ... a long distance baby shower .... How cool!!

natalyK said...

I want to hear all about the baby stuff, it's sooo exciting. We indeed got more snow and could really use some sunshine.