Monday, February 28, 2011

Start of a new week.....

I am hoping that this will be a better week all around. The weather has been nice...I appreciate this time of year, because soon it will be hot hot hot....did not get anymore yard work done as it has rained and I do not like cleaning when all is wet...and I always get a spider bite when I am cleaning...I know wear gloves...I have them, they are usually hanging on the work table.
I really had a quiet day yesterday...Mr H still not feeling well....so I stitched in between laundry and walking around with the Bissell vac and then having to make my own lunch and then later pizza. I always make the pizza, but I am getting a little tired of making my own lunch and a few time dinner.I did ask Mr H the other day if he was able to get up and make me dinner..he said he didn't think so...so I stopped at Lucky 7 for Chinese food....I admit it...I am spoiled...it is not that I can't cook, but since he retired he has been doing the cooking and he is very good at it. I will really explain to the doctor today that I need him well so I won't starve.
Anyway, because I was home and all was quiet, I managed to get Sewing Girl looking mighty nice...meet me over at my other place and I will show you.....
It was so nice to have you visit with me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I wish my hubby was a good cook!! But .. *sigh* He's not ... Glad your hubby can spoil you!!