Thursday, March 3, 2011

An early start to the day

Actually, my morning started at 4 am today...
One of the ladies at our Wednesday night group is just getting over the virus that has Mr H down. He was back to bed yesterday and not well last night. I feel helpless...wishing there was something I can do and knowing that it has to run the course. This is the first time I have ever seen my dear hubby ill...and in that lies the problem. Oh there have been colds, and a few surgeries, but to have him in bed for days...that is just not him.
I will at work today...making it easy as I have a few items to pick up...and there is yet another sale and coupons to use.....
Speaking of spending money...I stopped at one of the bead stores...still trying to find Fred's family...no luck. What I did find was a couple of distant cousins....
They are from the colorful side of the family! I could only get 2..all they had. They are up for grabs......
I did some stitching yesterday and to my surprise, the stitching on Day 4 project is finished! Now to just sew it to complete the heart....meet me over at my other place to see how lovely it is. I know for some this switching to another blog is a pain, but I really wanted to keep my challenge stitching all together. I hope by adding the link makes it easy to visit there. To those of you who do, thank you....your kind words are wonderful. Have a nice day.....

7 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Those frogs are sooooo cute.

Kttycat said...

Aren't they 'colorful'!

natalyK said...

Adorable frogs. I am sending best wishes that Mr H makes a speedy recovery.

Blu Stitcher said...

The frogs are so cute, I love the color blue in them. I sure hope Mr. H is up and around soon.

Emily said...

OMG they're sooooo cute!!!! AWWWWWW I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

I'm sorry hubby's still not feeling better!! I know it stinks feeling helpless. Its that way when my kids are sick and I can't fix them!! Hopefully he'll be better before you know it and it will be like he was never sick at all!!!

Crystal said...

Those are just the cutest frogs. Was hoping Mr H was feeling better today.

CalamityJr said...

What cute little frogs! Sorry hubby made a u-turn. I'm sure you'll both be back to "normal" soon!