Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Tuesday....

For Today
Outside my window
The morning light is beginning...sun showing itself
I am thinking
I am going to be a Grandma for the very first time
I am thankful for
The good friends I have near and far
From the kitchen
A cup of tea and a piece of blueberry tea bread
I am wearing
One of Mr H's tee shirts and my pj bottoms...you don't want to see!
I am creating
A few things: next challenge piece and 2 exchange pieces
Around the house
It is so peacefully quiet
I am hearing
The cooing of the Mourning Doves in the yard
Plans for the day
Get a haircut and of course stitch!
From my camera's eye

Lovely pot of Pansie's in the garden







I am wishing
A wonderful day to all.
And......
Mr H has the virus that is going around...doctor said to rest and plenty of fluids...so you know that means I have to cook for myself! Now I do know how--- but,...anyway, last night I made a wonderful fried rice, baked a blueberry tea bread and it also means that I have to feed Zoe. She is such a finicky eater! I managed to finish stitching Sewing Girl...grab your cup of whatever and meet me over my other place.

No comments: