Saturday, February 12, 2011

H*I*S

I know, you are wondering what is that H*I*S .... well...just about everyone is always saying TGIF. For me, it is Happy It's Saturday...because that is my last day of work...not Friday. My work week is from Thursday to Saturday....love these part time hours. So much me  free time....no I do mean me time! Anyway, it is starting to get back to more normal temps here in The Valley of the Sun, which means the day temps are around 70 and over night around 40. Very pleasant indeed for wintertime.
If Emily was here already wondering why I am posting so late, because I have had a lazy morning and watched a so-so movie. But you know how it is, once you begin you see it through. and then there was some laundry to do.
On to the real point of this...my challenge update. For that you will have to follow me to my other place...and see the backside of Bella finished!

4 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I'm sorry I'm so late getting here today!! I took my Girlies shopping in Ocala, FL .. about 35 min from my house today!!

I wish our warm weather would show up to stay!! I'm so sick of the up and down cold and warm ... just get HOT already!!

HUGS!!
Hope you have a great day!!

Patty C. said...

I would comment more but I am heading to your other place to check out a finish ;)
lol
Have a great Valentines :)

Silverlotus said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend. 70 degrees! Don't I wish. We will get up to 5C on Monday, but back down to -4C on Tuesday.