Friday, February 11, 2011

Is it Friday?

Oh, yes, it is Friday....I will be working today and tomorrow. I called out yesterday as I was not feeling well, but feel OK today...amazing what a bit of medicine can do and staying in resting. I did get some stitching done, but not what I thought I would being home...then again, I did not feel much like stitching.
I read a few poems from Yvonne's book....(post from yesterday) and looked at the pics of her amazing quilts again. What an inspiration.
These are a few more of my dyed linen pieces...top left is coffee, top right is tea and the center bottom is pomegranate juice....later I will do a piece with blueberry syrup. I have a few special teas that I want to try also.
Would you like to see what little I accomplished on Bella? I had thought it would be finished, but that definitely will be tomorrow's post... meet me at my other place and take a look. Don't forget to take your cuppa with you......

5 comments:

Blu Stitcher said...

Love the colors. I really love the pomegranate juice. I may have to try that sometime.

Emily said...

I really love the pomegranate juice one!! Its beautiful!! I bet the blueberry syrup one will be beautiful also!!

Melanie said...

The linen pieces look fab!

CalamityJr said...

Glad you're feeling better. Take care of yourself!

Lois said...

Love the colours, esp the pomegranate juice one. Glad you're feeling better.