Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I have had better Tuesdays!

The day started off so good....I finished completed! another challenge piece. I made a gift for my sis Lyn, and getting ready to send Nataly her un-birthday gift and a pattern to Terri.
Then things have gone downhill ][[][][][ since. The pictures from my camera card would not download...where in the file draw is the cable...got it...now the  l o n g  process of getting the pictures to the computer. You know that some of us are only semi computer literate.
The tea is now cold because I have been so involved in this that I now have to brew another cup...maybe a pot of tea is needed!
I think I have too much on my mind today...so, let's meet at my other place so you can see the completed Day 1 project......

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

Things can only get better from here :)
Have a great afternoon !!!!!!!!

Kttycat said...

*hugs*

Blu Stitcher said...

A pot of tea and some nice stitches seems to be needed

natalyK said...

An extra cup of tea sounds in order to me. I hope your day gets better!

Denise said...

Hopefully things got better after you posted! Maybe tomorrow will be better!