Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A RAK~~~

The doorbell rang, it was the mail truck with a package....from Terri. What a wonderful RAK!
Everything was individually wrapped in lovely colored tissue.
some sweets...yum

some fabric and DMC threads

a lovely stitched pillow and note cards and pad
beautiful patterns for my stash........thank you my friend.

How nice that so many want to participate in my un-birthday celebration. I love Alice in Wonderland....the tea party....I could have taken one of my very own to it. I would love to find some stitchery for it. Remember, I will pick a name on February 3rd...still time to leave me a message.....
I find that I have 66 followers...a nice feeling that so many read my blog.
Have a wonderful day and I will stop by your place later....back to the Angel!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What nice goodies!!!!!!! :)

natalyK said...

What a wonderful surprise. It would brighten anyone's day!

Patty C. said...

Congratulations on such a lovely gift !!!

Crystal said...

Nice to see the mail man bringing such lovely treasures.

Kttycat said...

Oooh aren't you a lucky girl. Lovely gifts.