Sunday, August 6, 2017

What time is it ? !

It is 2 AM...that's right...what am I doing up and drinking a cup of tea at this hour? I am sure me myself and I will be very tired later today.  Thank you for those who wondered where I was...last post being on Thursday. I have been who knows where....Friday was a lawyer's appointment midday which pretty much was my day. Saturday I had coffee with dear Glenda and then
her hubby Don came over to work on the waterfall. We had discovered  a few weak spots on the top causing the water to disappear so Don figured what to do and today...later today I will turn the water back on and hope that it all works. I made Pizzelles in the morning and shared them and of course will be making more this week. I usually get about 36 from the recipe. I had topped midway and found that the batter did not like being left unattended so not that many this time, but still had to share with a few friends or I would eat the entire batch.   Last evening Dianna invited me to join her and Bobby for Shrimp Scampi which Bobby cooked for us. And that brings me here.....to now where ever that is at this hour. Poor Tilly...some have found her to be, shall I say a little strange. She is certainly different and I smile when I look at her. I should mention that Dianna is the gal behind her outfit (I did the rest!). Dianna makes such lovely doll clothes for 18" dolls if anyone is interested in ordering and she will ship anywhere. Let me know and I will pass the info to her. There are two new bloggers I would like to introduce you to. The first is my neighbor and friend Keith. His blog is Last Bite and it is showcasing his embroidery by machine quilting. You will also find that on occasion he will talk about his trips and food. The other is LaShawn who can be found at Boutique Stitches. Be sure to stop by and visit. So no that we chatted and my tea cup is empty I will return to bed and maybe fall off to sleep. My head is full of "I want to dos" but we shall see what happens later today. I still have my Water Sangria
  in the fridge for later today and a dish of Pizzelles for snacking. For now I say thank you for the kind words and for stopping and for missing me these couple of days. Thank you for your wonderful caring friendship. 

7 comments:

Janice said...

Hello my sweet cousin. Hope you are resting right now catching a few more hours of refreshment before you start your day.
Tilly, well she's unique...one of a kind...kinda like my mother in law hehehe....
I have decided which shirt I will send you of my daddy-o's. It's shirt sleeved. Hope that's ok. I want to put a treat in the box for you to have with your tea so will go to Whole Foods tomorrow or to Venda in Providence. Soon.....
Im sure your day will be productive if you so choose...either way enjoy...you are loved ❤

Alan said...

Keep her out of my room!!

Vickie said...

I am still laughing out loud as I type from Alan's reaction. He is too funny. ;)
Your water and pizzelles look perfect!

shirley flavell said...

Hello Gracie, your water jug and Pizellas look yummy. Thank you for guiding us onto new blogs, I will go and have a look. It's great to hear that you are surrounded by friends and neighbours that want to help or spend time with you. Take care. Hugs Shirley N.Z.

Tiffstitch said...

Glad you're still doing okay and had a nice weekend with friends! I hope the waterfall is working well now.

Brigitte said...

Great to know that you have friends that help you with all the things you can't do by yourself.
The brother Alan made me laugh, too.

butterfly said...

I like your doll Tilly in your last post.
Happy to see you are keeping busy hugs.