Friday, August 11, 2017

Glenda's Teddy

The pond waterfall is finally all set and if only the weather would cool so I can sit outside and enjoy it! I have not gone to Home Depot yet for the paint but that is the plan for this afternoon. I will be meeting AZ blogger Vicki-K for lunch today and will pass right by HD.  Baked a fresh apple cake yesterday .. yum with a small scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. My morning and part of the afternoon was spent rearranging the kitchen. My kitchen area is an L shape...galley area for cooking then a good size rectangular end. In one corner is my computer and the other my Bakers rack with the tea cups and pots. I got tired of the corner computer desk ... I also have a nice desk against the back wall. So, out with the corner desk and moved the regular desk on the side wall and the baker's rack along the back wall and the Kachinas across from the desk....I ordered a keyboard slide as this desk does not have one. The task then became where to put this and that and what-have-you.  I really need to clean out the files in the file cabinet drawers. So far so good. The walls got cleaned, all the Southwest pictures had to be moved to the other wall and the floor was washed. To say that my back and hip are killing me is an understatement. Just a bit too much work. I really should take pictures since it all sounds so jumbled.
I guess you would like to meet Glenda's Teddy ~~~~~
this will be a gift for her great-grandson. Made from a pair of her jeans with a special message on the left hand. Glenda was pleased with the bear....makes me happy. I really enjoy creating these bears and dolls. Knowing that someone is going to love them is best.
The morning air is a little cool and a light drizzle is falling. I love a misty rain. The temp is a cool 79 with temps expected to reach 106. Really need the cool weather so I can clean the yard thoroughly and the lanai. Most of all so I can be outside more. This monsoon season has been very active with lots of winds and with that talcum powder like dust that gets in everywhere! That about covers my last couple of days.  It is always a pleasure to have you stop by. Thank you for the kind words and most of all your friendship. Let's have a good day.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Aww, Glenda's grandson's bear is perfect. Have a wonderful lunch with Vicki.

Vicki said...

Looking forward to seeing you in a few hours, Gracie!
Glenda's Teddy is sweet, her grandson will love him.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely teddy, perfect gift.
I hope you had a great time with Vicki, you deserve a break you've been doing so much work around the house.

butterfly said...


Lovely teddy gracie.
Sounds like you are keeping busy thats good for you.
Have a lovely lunch hugs.

Sok Sareth said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.


ตารางคะแนน

Brigitte said...

This teddy will make his new owner very happy.

Leonore Winterer said...

Another cute teddy! You are so quick with making those.

koi seo said...

What a lovely teddy, perfect gift.
I hope you had a great time with Vicki, you deserve a break you've been doing so much work around the house.


ดูหนัง