Okay...corny title and it is 91 in the shade but I could not resist showing you my Fan and Feather shawl completed.
This is Interplacements Rick Rack yarns and knitted on size 9 circular needles. The final measurement is 86 inches...I told you I like my shawls long.
the blocking really shows the design....I have a fair amount of yarn left over...what to do with it?
Now I will start to work on June SAL and my Christmas in July exchange....in the meantime, a glass of wine and some Midsommer Murders.....
This is Interplacements Rick Rack yarns and knitted on size 9 circular needles. The final measurement is 86 inches...I told you I like my shawls long.
the blocking really shows the design....I have a fair amount of yarn left over...what to do with it?
Now I will start to work on June SAL and my Christmas in July exchange....in the meantime, a glass of wine and some Midsommer Murders.....
13 comments:
A wonderful finsh, the pattern looks very similar to the baby blanket I just completed.
Awesome colors! That's a great finish:)
Lovely work Gracie!
Beautiful!
Great finish!!
Great finish! I love the pattern. ......and Midsommer Murders!
xxxx
Love the colors gracie. It so pretty.
So beautiful gracie , and love the pretty colour love it .
So pretty!
Love the colors.
Marilyn
That's beautiful! Yay for the finish!
What a lovely lacy shawl. Very pretty colours too.
It's beautiful! Congrats on the finish!
Post a Comment