Sunday, May 15, 2016

It's a wrap

Okay...corny title and it is 91 in the shade but I could not resist showing you my Fan and Feather shawl completed.
This is  Interplacements Rick Rack yarns and knitted on size 9 circular needles. The final measurement is 86 inches...I told you I like my shawls long.
the blocking really shows the design....I have a fair amount of yarn left over...what to do with it?
Now I will start to work on June SAL and my Christmas in July exchange....in the meantime, a glass of wine and some Midsommer Murders.....

 

13 comments:

Julie said...

A wonderful finsh, the pattern looks very similar to the baby blanket I just completed.

Shelly said...

Awesome colors! That's a great finish:)

Vickie said...

Lovely work Gracie!

Vicki said...

Beautiful!

Tiffstitch said...

Great finish!!

KimM said...

Great finish! I love the pattern. ......and Midsommer Murders!
xxxx

Cindy's Stitching said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy's Stitching said...

Love the colors gracie. It so pretty.

butterfly said...

So beautiful gracie , and love the pretty colour love it .

Marilyn said...

So pretty!
Love the colors.
Marilyn

Bea said...

That's beautiful! Yay for the finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely lacy shawl. Very pretty colours too.

Terri said...

It's beautiful! Congrats on the finish!