Saturday, March 14, 2015

Are you ready?

The temperatures here in Arizona have been in the 80's and there is even a probability of them hitting 90 over the weekend! I never know how to call the seasons anymore. What the calendar says and what the real weather is, well, let us just say that it is getting warmer quickly around here. Our Card Exchange group has already mailed out for several months....are you ready for April?
These are the  March cards I received.....Debbie sent a recipe and June sent  a cute Irish girl with her card,  Lynda A and I picked out the same cards to send! So, if you want to join in for April please send me an email with your mailing address (if you are new to our group) If you have participated I will already have your address. So, it will be Easter theme and you should let me know by March 31 so I can get the list out to you. I have enjoyed the lovely cards and notes. I am off to work today... I would much rther be home and stitching in the garden. Whatever your plans for the day, enjoy yourself. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words sent my way.

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Thanks gracie , you can add my name again, it is always nice to recieve happy post , hugs .

KimM said...

Oh my - I missed the card exchange. Please add me back to the list.
Hugs
xxx

Ele said...

wow! that's hot for March! enjoy the dry weather, it's raining here today :)

Julie said...

Lovely cards. So pleased to read Mr H is improving. Hope all goes well for your tests this week too.
xxx