Monday, March 16, 2015

Sitching outside.....

Another beautiful day...it is 70 degrees and just lovely to sit outside and work on...
no, not Red, she is still indoors.... this is for Jo's Easter Hop. For now I am not telling you what it is! It will be a dual purpose stitch and I will tell about that later also. I am still taking sign ups for the Card Exchange...email me if interested. It has been so nice to receive cards and hand written notes....some gals have joined in every month. Everyday there are more flowering plants to enjoy in our yard...
this is one of the flowering vinca vines...love the bright white and shocking pink centers. We have them scattered around the yard and they add brightness. Well that is about it as I am itching to get back outside to my project and Mr H who has joined me. Gald we could spend time together today and thank you for the kind words and friendship....have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I have lots of pink vincas in my garden.........love them popping up everywhere.......just enough not to be a complete weedy pest......and they always have flowers.........

Vickie said...

Well, nothing is in bloom here, that is for sure. At least all of the snow has melted from our yard. Not all other places though.
I know what you are stitching! ;)

shirley flavell said...

I couldn't think of anything more peaceful than sitting outside and stitching and listening to the earth talking to you.Have a great day Gracie. Hugs Shirley

Heather S said...

Outside in the garden is always a great place to sit and stitch. Your vinca looks like it is growing well.

Julie said...

Stitching outside in the company of a loved one... perfection! Enjoy xx

cucki said...

aww super perfect..
big hugs x

Ele said...

Lovely flowers, it's so relaxing sitting outside!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a pretty Easter start, I spy bunny ears!

I have bought some lovely Easter cards for the exchange this month, 8 cards for £1!! Shame the postage isn't as cheap.