Friday, March 13, 2015

So tell me, are you?

Today being Friday the 13th, I thought I should tell you....although I am quite superstitious about many things, this date is not one of them. Are you? This year has 3 and this day is the second one...one more to go and that will be in November. I did not realize that almost a week has passed since my last post. Days have gotten away from me. Mr H is doing great...and that is such a relief for me. Now I will concentrate on a few test that I need to take care of. Taking care of things, on Wednesday I just had to get....
yes, Snow White designed by The Primitive Hare...I just adore her designs.... I loved stitching Cinderella (posted here). So long ago I actually played records...and found this LP
and just had to have it. I really should get an album frame and display it.... as soon as I am finished with Red I will start on Snow White. I think I will have to get the linen first.... guess I should look into the linen stash....
Sorry I have not been a very good blogger lately, I think I will try to catch up this weekend. Thank you all for your kind wishes and thoughts and of course your friendship. I hope you have a marvelous day!

5 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I am not usually superstitious but today was a bad day at work then at lunchtime I got a call from the school, my son had bumped his head and needed collecting. He had a huge egg coming up.
I text my work colleague and she has sprained her ankle.

On the more positive side, I love Snow White! Have you seen Rapunzel in the same series? I might have to use my own hair to make the plait!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I like your stitch choice Grace. I'm so glad your husband is doing fine, these husbands are such a worry!

Josie said...

So glad to hear that Mr H (Hi Dennis) is doing well. Gardens are good for you as long as you don't go in for extreme earth moving or anything silly like that. It's good that you are going to get your tests sorted out too. Can't have anything getting in the way of the fun you'll have stitching Snow White. That's a lovely album... hope you find get a frame for it soon. Have a lovely weekend (both of you)...XXX

butterfly said...

Good to hear Mr H is much better.
To me Friday 13 is the same has any other day unless somethinggoes wrong ha.
Love Snow white .

Annette-California said...

Thank goodness Mr H is doing well. I love your Snow White album & book. Yes I have been thinking of you all last week & your beautiful Cinderella coach sampler. The new movie was released this last Friday and on QVC they had the special event in honor of the movie. Our wedding cake had the crystal castle on the most top layer, then the coach on the middle and on the bottom layer had figurines of Cinderella, the prince and the 2 mice!! I need to stitch the coach... love Annette