Thursday, December 4, 2014

Such a gloomy morning

Rain, that is what I said. It has been raining here in The Valley of the Sun Arizona! Not often do we get rain, but today looks to be one of those gloomy days. So what's a gal to do? First on with the Christmas tree lights... that certainly brightens things up a bit. Next sit down and stitch of course. I am working on my RR piece and I think I may do some tatting later today. This is my last injection day and a talk with the surgeon. Mr H and I both had PCP appointments yesterday and our doctor is not happy with my current treatment with this surgeon. She want s to refer me to another who will fix the problem. While there I also got my pneumonia shot..... today the shoulder is a bit red and swollen. I keep telling people just how delicate I really am! While out yesterday we found ourselves stopping in Cave Creek...
there was a little drizzle in the air and when I looked to the mountains... well I just had to take a picture. The clouds were low and drifting in between them.  I think it is time for a cup of tea and stitching so I will say thank you for visiting and thank you for your kind words. Have a good day.
PS: today is the last day for our Card Exchange sign up... this month... please email me if you want to join in. I will be sending the list to those who did sign up this weekend.

8 comments:

Cindy said...

It is a cloudy, rainy day on the east side of the valley too! I am going to make some potato soup and knit! We are enjoying our first winter in the valley!

Brigitte said...

Not a very nice day but perfect for stitching or tatting. What a wonderful sight of the mountains. I'd love to be there and see it myself.

Vickie said...

What a neat picture you shared Gracie. Hope you get the medical stuff on track and sorted.

Sally said...

Hello Gracie

It's been very damp here in NE England and very cold. Your picture is stunning, love the clouds.
I hope you get your treatment sorted out soon x

Shelly said...

Hasn't the rain been crazy? It rained here two days straight. Finally saw a peek of blue sky today! Hope this latest doctor gets your knee feeling better. I have two bad ones and certainly know the feeling. Have a nice evening!

Cactusneedle said...

It was indeed a perfect day for stitching in the Valley. I worked on His Eye is on the Sparrow while listening to Christmas songs. Bliss.

Sally said...

We've had such horrible dull days over here too so was very happy to see a lovely frosty morning this morning as it meant sunshine! Very chilly but a beautiful day.

Julie said...

A lovely picture you captured. Hope the arm is less sore today.