Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Oh so tired today

I think I need a nap. I know, it is 5:44 am but I was awake at 2 am.... maybe a cup of coffee and toast will help. I have not stitched one cross...not one...since, I can not remember! I think it has been a week. I guess getting all the Christmas stuff out and up had taken me away from the needle in hand. If I can stop yawning long enough I will start my RR piece. On Monday afternoon Mr H and I went out on a couple of errands. Just down around where we live, at one of the golf course.....
at 3 PM we came across these 3 coyotes...You can just see the top of one of the golfers heads...and the one relaxing under a bush. I got out of the car to take the picture but did not linger. I have no real fear of them, however, just after I snapped the picture of the one walking across the rocks, he turned and thought about walking my way. Many times I have been sitting on my front porch and they walk into the courtyard and just look at me and keep moving. Once I even walked up the street with 3 of them only a few feet in front of me. Somehow, the way this one looked at me, I thought it best to get back into the car with Mr H. I never get tired of seeing them. I really do need that cup of coffee, so off I must go. Glad you stopped by today and I appreciate the kind words and your friendship.
PS Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Card exchange....you can read about it here. Have a wonderful day...

7 comments:

Josie said...

I hope you enjoyed that cup of coffee Gracie and the toast too. I love toast it's my go to comfort food. Hope you have an easy day today. Do a bit of cross stitch... in between naps! :o) Love the coyote photos but aren't they dangerous? They make our foxes look like small fry. Hugs....xx

Heather S said...

I couldn't sleep also! Is there enough coffee for me? Love the coyotes.

Michele Inman said...

Enjoyed seeing the coyotes. We hear them here in western Washington but don't often see them.

shirley flavell said...

They look like an Alsation dog, are they dangerous Gracie? You need to have a good nights sleep until at least 0700:-). Enjoy your coffee. Hugs Shirley

Sally said...

Hi Gracie

Great photos of the coyotes!
Hope you are feeling less tired today x

KimM said...

Hope you're doing better now and not so tired. I'm still not quite in the Christmas mood, no decorations yet. But hopefully the spirit will hit soon.
xxx

Julie said...

Lovely pics you captured, not sure I would have been brave enough to get out the car.