Friday, December 12, 2014

Exchanges here and there

As busy as the Christmas season is, every year I join exchanges. My SSCS has arrived at it's destination.... here is the ornament that I sent along with a gift that will be opened on Christmas day...
Fiona peeked to see who sent it...so I can show it to you. Then My package arrived from my SSCS and I did not peek at who sent it so I can not tell you that yet...
I do know that the red felt bag contains candy bars! Also yesterday the mail brought my RR from Kim...
A lovely stitched rose and pretty fabric and pink floss..... but///she also included a beautiful item that I admired from her blog! A needlepoint bag backed with wine colored velveteen. I am honored to have it.
Glad to have today off. I have not put an x to fabric for days...have pulled out a couple of sewing projects I would like to do. My hand is sore, but the cut is healing over thanks to lots of Neosporin. I think I am getting used to this new knee brace.... all in all I am doing fine.
It is always a pleasure to have you stop by for a visit.... thank you for the kind words and your friendship.... hope you have wonderful day.
PS...the Verification thing is gone! and I fixed it with the help of Kathy ...so if you need to get rid of the verification, stop by and learn how.

10 comments:

Sally said...

Dear Gracie

Lovely SSCS both received and sent. I hope your hand continues to heal.
Wishing you a peaceful weekend x

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

I love the exchange but given and received! GORGEOUS! ;)

KimM said...

Lovely stitch, Gracie - And I'm so glad you enjoyed the RR I stitched. I think I'll make one for myself ;0)
hugs
xxx

Vickie said...

Oh fantastic both ways!! How very generous and kind of Kim.

Fiona said...

I love my ornie... and I'm glad I peeked to see who it is from so I could meet you!!! haha....
Hugz

shirley flavell said...

Lovely gifts Gracie.Have a good week end. Hugs Shirley

Julie said...

Super gifts, the little bag is gorgeous.
Hope you enjoy some needle and thread time.

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy your SSCS goodies...........hope you keep healing well so you can stitch again soon................

Anthea said...

beautiful Santa ornie there Gracie... and I hope you enjoy your SSCS... I remember sending to you!!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely exchange, fabulous goodies!