Sunday, November 23, 2014

Early start to my stitching day

As I was walking down the main aisle at Jo Ann's (going in to work), I thought I spotted someone I knew... well, someone I knew from blogging. I passed and then turned and called out "Hello Dawn". She turned and then went chatted. Yes, it was Dawn from Golden Angels Work blog and FB. We have been following one another for some time and here we finally meet. You just never know who will be crossing your path....especially at Jo Ann's. I am busy already this morning starting a new or maybe 2 new projects....
I just had to send for The Primitive Hare's Dear Santa and have to make Just Nan's Gingerbread Mouse. Of course when I went to kit up for them, I was missing a few threads! I just do not know where these threads disappear to! I guess the faeries have been visiting again. One day I think all the missing threads are going to materialize and bury me.....
Since our last chat, my injection was not too bad. I think it is helping but only a tid bit. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and encouragement. Two more PT sessions and the last injection on December 4th. Then we shall see.....In the meantime, I shall return to stitching and make some toast to have with my second cup of coffee.Have you started to decorate for Christmas yet? My plans remain to wait until after Thanksgiving...which is next week! It was so nice to visit with you.... I will stop by your place soon. Have a nice day.

11 comments:

Sally said...

Hello Gracie

I think it's lovely to meet another blogger in person!
Lovely new stash.
Have a good week x

Anthea said...

Isn't it amazing the places where you meet people?! What a wonderful situation to find yourself in, Gracie!
And no I haven't started Christmas decorating yet... we always do our Tree on Dec 1... then I spend a couple of days doing the rest of putting out some treasures to decorate the house...

Take Care xo

Vickie said...

Oh that is so cool to meet a fellow blogger. :)
Nope. Always wait til after Thanksgiving. :)

Shelly said...

I'm not sure I could recognize a fellow blogger that way! Hope the injections were sufficient for your knee. As for Christmas decorating...not yet. After Thanksgiving we will. Have a nice stitchy day, Gracie!

Julie said...

What a lovely way to start a work shift bumping into a friendly blogger friend.
Happy stitching!

Natasha said...

What a wonderful way to "bump" into a fellow stitcher. When I am the local craft stores I always wonder if I know that person standing in front of the DMC. Maybe next time I shoudl ask :)

Lovely new stash. You have a wonderful week :)

Jennifer M. said...

It truly is a small world. You never know who you will run into. Love your new patterns. The gingerbread mouse is cute!

I always wait till early December to put out Christmas stuff. I think it is silly that people buy their Christmas trees this early honestly.

KimM said...

It is such a small world - especially among stitching friends.
xxx

rosey175 said...

How fun to bump into another blogger! Having been online for a good long while now, it's definitely fun to meet people you've been keeping up with. :)

I always wait until December 1st to start putting things up but it starts trickling out of storage after Thanksgiving (gotta do something to work off all that turkey!). We usually don't buy a tree until a few weekends into December because I hate dealing with dry trees~

EvalinaMaria said...

That's the way to start new week, happy stitching.
Evalina, This and that...

diamondc said...

Oh Gracie: I think it is so wonderful to meet a Fellow blogger, I had the pleasure of meetinga Fellow blogger a few years back, Mama Joan, and what a wonderful Lady she is.

Have a great Thanksgiving
Catherine