Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Someone new for the tree

Busy day yesterday..... first was our monthly stitch group. Then I was suppose to go to PT, key word as I thought it was for 2 pm but it was for 1 pm. So much for remembering. Then it was off to Best Buy... new TV for the hubby (and me of course). Knowing that I would not be able to lift the old TV and then set up the new TV,  I called on neighbors and friends Don and Glenda to give a hand. The boys did the TV thing and Glenda and I sat outside with a glass of wine. I did start on Dear Santa yesterday morning but came home to finish Gingerbread Mouse
I love it! I love Just Nan projects and the kits are always generous with the embellishments. I stitched on  28 ct linen from the stash anice medium dark color and the listed DMC threads. I love the metal button for the bottom. She will look cute on the tree. Speaking of trees, I hope to get my Christmas stuff out from the garage cupboard this weekend. I will be going in to work at 6:30 am on Black Friday so Thanksgiving day will certainly be a day to rest before my long work day. I will also be going in on Saturday.
Just got the name of my new Round Robin partner so I will be getting that ready to stitch. In the meantime I will work on Dear Santa so I will be able to display it for Christmas. Hope my 19 year old Santa will be ready on time too. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for the kind words that always make my day, and I hope that you have a great day yourself.

10 comments:

Caitlin D said...

I love your finish! Wishing you much luck on Black Friday.

Caitlin D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Just love the little mouse he is so cute!

Vickie said...

Just adorable!

Sally said...

Hello Gracie

The little mouse is so sweet and will be a great addition to your tree x

Mii Stitch said...

A sweet little finish :)

diamondc said...

Love the mouse oh so cute.

Happy Thanksgiving
Catherine

prettylittlethingsinabox said...

ohhh.. this mouse is just so cute..
happy thanksgiving to you.. ;)

Julie said...

A delightful little mousey....so vey cute.

butterfly said...


love your mouse so sweet hugs.