Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Looking for mail

Are you all ready for Thanksgiving? Mr H as you know does the cooking around The Horton House. I help with the prep and the baking and setting the table and doing the dishes. Simple meals for us since moving here to Arizona. A few times we went out for dinner on the holidays, I think we really prefer to be at home. I just bought a Pizzelle Iron so I will be baking a batch. Whatever your plans I send you good thoughts for a wonderful day.

We all love to get mail.... even simple mail. Shirlee and I plan to exchange Christmas Cards and would like to include others in this "simple" mailing. No extras, just a card. Soooooo, if you are interested in sending/getting cards, please email me so I can make a list, check it twice and post a listing. Anyone can participate. Be sure to email me your full name and address by December 4th. I would like to make this a monthly exchange with a bit of a twist that I have in mind.....hope I will be receiving your info by December 4th. Thank you for the kind words for Gingerbread Mouse....she is sitting on the fireplace mantle waiting for her spot on the tree. I may just get the stuff down from the cupboards before the weekend! At least get all the outdoor stuff checked and ready. For now, I want need a cup of coffee and maybe an English muffin with jelly....and of coruse get back to my Dear Santa postcard stitching. Therapy this morning then who knows what the afternoon will bring. Have a great day.

7 comments:

KimM said...

What a great idea! I'll send you an email.
xxx

Debbie said...

Hi, I sent you an email earlier this morning. Great idea.

Michele Inman said...

I would enjoy exchanging Christmas cards with you (and Shirlee too, have posted on her blog) but don't have email addresses for you.

Michele Inman
minman9900@gmail.com

Julie said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations together.

Il gufetto e il gelsomino said...

Oh, very nice idea!!! But...it's like a pen friend???

butterfly said...


I have just joined one for Christmas , maybe if you are doing one every month I could join you.

Heather said...

I think this is a lovely idea. I will be emailing you.