Saturday, October 18, 2014

Rumor has it......

I asked for today off from work. It was a mistake to go in on Thursday right after having the procedure done on my knee.... I think resting my knee is really important right now. The MRI is on Wednesday night and then I will be speaking with the surgeon...maybe I will not have to have surgery. I do know that there is more fluid in the knee today, not as much as before, but it is there. The finger is just about all healed which is wonderful as I am stitching away the hours. Rumor has it that Cinderella will riding in her coach tomorrow!Today is just a lovely day...sliders open, sun shining and temps comfortable....good day to sit outside and stitch.... wish you were here to join me. Have a wonderful day.
Just look at our Mexican Bird of Paradise at the side of our house....love it!

7 comments:

Lelia said...

I feel for you - sorry you have these challenges.

take care of yourself!!!!

butterfly said...

I would love to join you in the sunshine,
Enjoy your rest and get your knee rested.

Vickie said...

What gorgeous flowers! I am glad your finger is improving. Let us hope you do NOT need the knee surgery.

Sally said...

Wow those flowers are gorgeous.

I hope they can fix your knee without surgery.

Anthea said...

Glad your finger is getting better Gracie - I hope the knee can be healed without surgery... take care x

Julie said...

A wonderful looking bush. I hope the knee can be healed without the surgery.

Pam in IL said...

I'd love to be sitting & stitching outside with you! We're having a chilly fall here. Praying that you won't need knee surgery.