Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mail delivery

I love coming home and finding I have mail...First is Jack in the Hat by Threadwork Primitives
 designed by Nan Lewis.... I really would like to get this stitched now...fell in love with it and had to get it. I know, I have so many projects in the works, but I have a feeling this will be in my work basket today. And then I had wond a drawing from By The Bay Needleart...
Autumn in Vermont...I do remember drives to see the foliage.....and Give Thanks, a kit with luscious wool and linen.... happy me. This kit is definetely in the work basket as we speak.
I have quite a list of to do today things....I always make list or I would not accomplish many things on my days off. On Monday, Mr H and I went to the Garden Center for plants....and there are still empty pots in the yard. He has started more container gardening so he can move them about. I never know where I will find one plant from day to day. Certainly is interesting in my yard. We still have some clean up to do as the weather cools down. Temps have been around low 90's. If I can get my errands in order, I plan to be sitting outside stitching today. I am still looking for anyone who would like to join The Around The World Blog Hop...let me know if you want to join in. I know many have already accepted. That is about it right now... my fresh brewed coffee is calling to me.....love the smell of fresh hot coffee. Glad you stopped by to chat....hope you have a wonderful day.
note: I am having blogger issues today...but it will not spoil my day!

3 comments:

Annette-California said...

Congrats on your win! Lovely new charts. Hope you enjoy stitching outside. Glad to hear its cooling down for you. Our weather has cooled too.
love Annette

cucki said...

Congrats on your win dear
Lovely fall stash..enjoy xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Stitching mail is the best! I love both those charts. I am a big fan of Autumn colours in designs.