Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A surprise and a witch....

Yesterday when I returned from the Post Office I found my mail delivery. A package for me! I love to find mail especially for me, not bill, ads and the like. Something for just me. The letter with it said Surprise! and I was....
a lovely pin-keep and personalized gift tags! I will be using these soon. How thoughtful of Lynn to think of me. She is very talented and her blog is wonderful, be sure to stop by and visit with her. Did you notice that the gift card for the pin-keep is the same design? Talented indeed. Lucky me.
Another witch has been stitched and this one is for me...
I really enjoy embroidery, it was one of the first hand work crafts I learned as a child. I may be doing a little more of it in the near future. Thank you for the wonderful comments on my Hummingbird Garden framed and hung. It really is nice to see as I enter the kitchen from the living room. Today I will be at work so my stitch time is nil. Tomorrow Mr H has more tests... and today he has many restrictions one of them being no food! I have posted so many notes: no milk, no solid foods, only orange jello, drink all day, etc., etc. Hope he reads them! I will be a little stressed at work to say the least not being here to "take care" of him. I think I want need a glass of wine....too early so I will settle for a cup of tea. Thanks for stopping by today and do have a good day.

Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath.

8 comments:

Heather said...

What a lovely gift!

And I adore the witch towel. It is wonderful!

cucki said...

Aww I love the witch so much..so cute..
Beautiful gift my dear..
Hugs x

Heather S said...

What a lovely surprise waiting for you on your return home. I love surprises like that too. Hope Mr H gets through all his tests with flying colours.

Annette-California said...

Absolutely beautiful stitched treasure and gifts from Lynn!!!
Love your witch towel you embroidered. love Annette

Lelia said...

hang in there - drink 2 cups of tea! having to deal with tests and restrictions can be quite a challenge.

Lovely RAK - enjoy your gifts.

Lynn B said...

I am so glad you received my gift and you liked it, enjoy!

Julie said...

Super gift, how lovely.

MartyG said...

Gracie, I love your witch towel. Would you mind sharing with me where you found the pattern and towel. I don't usually embroider but I used to do it with my grandma and would love to make one of these for my best friend. Thanks. MartyG. stevemarty@msn.com