Sunday, June 8, 2014

Short post

Do you hear me? It is another hot day! This crow stops by my front porch yelling and prancing about. He does not stay too long, just long enough to cause a ruckus and disrupt the other birds. I do not need to be reminded of the 107 temps. Today I plan to relax and stitch on Clematis and maybe dye the fabric for the hummingbird piece. Basically, today is going to be a relaxing stitch day. I am going to put blinders on so that I do not get involved in extra curricular projects! I have already gotten sidetrack several time and it is only 9 AM....so I must crack the craft whip and stay focused. Staying indoors with the air condition on is a must with the heat.
What are your plans for the day? Thanks for stopping by and for your friendship....

6 comments:

cucki said...

Aww I love crows :)
So much...
Enjoy your day..here it's so cold.. Xxx

Vickie said...

Whew! Yes, that is too hot. Today I am taking it easy. Emerson's graduation party was yesterday. And then we went to a birthday party and graduation party. :)

Vickie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KimM said...

Wow! That's HOT! Today it's cool - just came back from a 2 mile walk….getting ready to wash windows
:((
xxx

Julie said...

'Crack the craft whip' I do like that, made me smile today... I hope it worked for you yesterday.

blue star stitcher said...

The crow does look upset over our heat! We get grackles (I think that is what they are called) by our house, and they are soooo loud!