Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Drama in the sky

This morning started at an already high temp...80...and the sky, well see for yourself....
the golden sunrise was so beautiful and the heavy clouds so dramatic. Within an hour, the sun is out and it is still 80. My drive home at 5:30 PM yesterday was 110. Today will be cooler....only 103!
I went out for a short walk. There had to be at least 8 rabbits of varying sizes out and about.   The laundry is in the dryer and I started the Civil War Needlebook. That's right, I just had to. It is a pleasant stitch and I do hope to get it all stitched today then I will find some time to finish it into the book. I will be seeing the doctor for my hand this morning.... my right hand. The hand that does it all. I guess, I want to get what I can stitched in case I am told to stop using it for a while. I remember  when I had surgery on my left hand and was out of commission for weeks....
Later today, a friend will be by to help me straighten out my picture files on this computer. I really need a computer class. Just when I think I know it all, I find out that I do not know it all. Part of the problem is I am leery of trying things... fearful of losing things. As it is I do know there are files someplace here but where are they? I think I have a computer gremlin hiding and hoarding from me.  Right now I must have a cup of coffee. I have added it to my diet and things seem to be okay...but only one cup a day. My system is slowly getting back to normal. Thank you for your kind words and visits. I am grateful for your friendship. Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Ack! 110º! Stay in and stitch. Yep. Hope all is well with your hand and the appt.

KimM said...

WHOA - now that's HOT!!! Stay cool….
hugs
xxx

butterfly said...


Sounds like it is so hot there I use to like the heat but not so much now hugs.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I hope your appointment goes well and that your computer files get sorted. I'm sitting with two computers at the moment as I don't know how to get all my photos off the old one. It's really frustrating - it's easy with a pc but not with an iMac.

cucki said...

Oh dear..
Stay cool
Hugs x

Julie said...

I hope your doctor visit went well and he was able to help you.
I'm no good on the computer either, it baffles me!