Friday, April 18, 2014

Let's go on a Treasure Hunt

Welcome to the year's Easter's Treasure Hunt blog hop. While trying to think of what to stitch, I looked in my craft closet and there he was.

I stitched this over...... let's think, probably around 25 years ago. I hve no clue as to the designer, I know it was DMC and it was linen, but that is all I know. I remember liking it so I made it adding the ceramic bees to it...the first time I made changes to a design. I hope he makes you smile too. Jo has this all set up so you can visit all of us who are wishing you a Happy Easter.
My letter is H and your next stop will be to visit with  
     Clare at  http://aimetu-clare.blogspot.co.uk/
Glad you stopped by and I hope you have a great day.

19 comments:

Shirlee said...

It did indeed make me smile : ) Lovely finish my friend! I wish you a happy & blessed Easter!

KimM said...

Hi! I'm part of the blog hop/treasure hunt and just found your blog - now I"m a follower! Love Sherlock Holmes - we have 2 schnauzers - our fur babies. Looking forward to following your adventures in stitching.
KimM
WisdomwithNeedleandThread.blogspot.com

geeky Heather said...

I'm not sure the bees are fooled!! =) Very cute piece. You will never, never believe this but I was just reading a graphic novel where characters had to dress up as bees in order to sneak into a giant bee hive! Yeah, I do read some strange things. =) Happy Easter!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the blog hop.

Great to see an older piece take the centre stage! I love the ceramic bees you added, nice touch.

cucki said...

so sweet..
happy easter my dear..
big hugs x

Anne said...

Very cute little bee Grace!! Happy Easter!

Jacquie Morris said...

Love your cute bee :)
Smiles and Happy Easter :)

Justine said...

Such a cute Easter design. Happy Easter!

Michelle said...

Happy Easter my friend xx

Astrids dragon said...

How adorable, I love it! Have a Blessed Easter.

Clare - Aimetu said...

He's so cute - Happy Easter x x

Annette-California said...

He's so cute! Yes I'm smiling!
Happy Blessed Easter!
love Annette

Vickie said...

What a sweet stitch. We both shared oldies this year. :)

cheryl said...

What a cute little "bumble bunny".
Happy Easter!

prettylittlethingsinabox said...

ohhh.. what cute buttons used on the design.. :D happy easter to you too.. :D

Gwen said...

Cute! Happy Easter!

Brigitte said...

Great from JO to set up this Easter treasure hunt. I love your little bee and I think I once had this chart as well. But I have no idea where it has gone. Now on to visit the other blogs where the treasure hunt is up.

Julie said...

A sweet piece of stitching. Hope you had a lovely Easter.

thegreytail said...

how lovely to see a bunny from the past, those bees look adorable!
plus, I'm doing the treasure hunt from my laptop in the garden and I just got a sting - right on time..!