Thursday, April 17, 2014

I got mail

A beautiful day is starting here...sun shining, waiting for another cup of coffee to brew. I guess you do not know this about me.... I brew one mug of coffee at a time...I hate coffee that has been sitting awhile. The only time that I brew more is when I want some left for iced coffee and I love my iced coffee. I must get to the post office this morning. I have an Easter package to mail out to 3 children back in Rhode Island. I don't mind if they get it a day late....I am sure they will not care. Yesterday I got mail...a RAK from Deborah...
wow...a Shepherd's Bush Autumn pattern, buttons lace trim, fabric flowers owl print fabric and the Tulip Pin pillow that I loved from her blog post! I love the pretty sheer red with gold roses pouch that the beads were in.... and a note from her with tea pots on it. She certainly knows what I like. I am so lucky to have this package...thank you Deborah...wish I had an email addy for her, but I will also post to the Random Acts of Kindness blog so hopefully she will know how happy she made my day.
Do you know about the Easter Treasure Hunt   that Jo organized? Well be sure to return here tomorrow for my post and a link of the other posts. Bee update: The Pest Control guy came and sprayed the nest...said it is very large and he hopes they got it all. He also said that only 75% of the bees are home at any given daylight time.... who knew! I am happy to share some time with you, thank you for visiting and the kind words which make my day. Hope you have a wonderful day too.

8 comments:

Ele said...

What a lovely gift! How sweet of Deborah :)

Jacquie Morris said...

Wonderful, what really lovely gifts you have :)
Smiles to you :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a lovely RAK, such a sweet thing for her to do for you.

cucki said...

Such a sweet gift ❤️❤️
Hugs x

Deb said...

I'm So glad you like the RAK, and it'c nice to know I am not the only one out there brewing one cup of coffee at a time.

butterfly said...

What a lovely gift, enjoy your coffee.
Happy Easter gracie.

Simply Victoria said...

Such nice gifts for you.

Julie said...

A very lovely parcel
Wishing you a Happy Easter