Sunday, April 27, 2014

An aunti again...

Yesterday my niece Elyssa gave birth to a lovely little girl, Natalia Rose. I don't have permission to post a picture, yet, but trust me, she is so pretty. Full head of dark brown hair.... like her mommy. Mommy, daddy and Natalia are doing well.
Yesterday began as a cloudy day; full of wind then we even had a brief period of rain and dramatically our temps dropped. Not complaining, it is still beautiful weather here in Arizona. Just look at this.....
found these wonderful feet in the Tim Holtz section at Jo Ann's yesterday...don't they add pizazz to my embroidery box? I think I must get a few more for future boxes.... and while I am at it, there are more goodies in the collection. Currently there is a 40% off sale and then my discount...good deal.
And then there is this...the mailman brought this to me...I love these stencils for quilting or embroidery. I want to use them on my quilt. I love hand stitching so they arrived just in time. The quilt is coming along.... just a few more embroidered blocks then I can assemble. This is the first quilt I am making in 10 maybe 20 years and it is really coming together as I envisioned.
I must say thank you for the response to my Anniversary post. I am over whelmed by you kind words and wishes. As some of you know, Mr H has had some health issues in the recent years. We do not make long range plans most of the time. So with no plans made, we set out to have lunch and them home to relax and watch a movie. It was good that we did not have dinner plans because as the day progressed, he did not fell well. But that was okay, we spent the day together and that is what is important to us. We have shared many special dinners in our 44 years. With that said, I thank you for stopping by today and wish you a wonderful day.
Babies are such a nice way to start people.”
Don Herold

8 comments:

Jannie said...

Hi. I've been reading your blog for awhile. My Husband and I met on Jan. 3, 1974 and married on Feb. 2, 1974. We've been married over 40 years. He is the most wonderful man. So glad to read your lives together have been so lovely. Here's to many more years together.

Jannie

Jannie said...

Hi. I've been reading your blog for awhile. My Husband and I met on Jan. 3, 1974 and married on Feb. 2, 1974. We've been married over 40 years. He is the most wonderful man. So glad to read your lives together have been so lovely. Here's to many more years together.

Jannie

KimM said...

Love your post - and congratulations on being an aunt again! I know you will be making lots of things for the baby - it's so much fun, isn't it??

cucki said...

Love your sweet post :)
Congrats on being aunt again.....so much fun and love
Hugs x

butterfly said...

Happy Anniversary , hope Mr H is feeling better today.
Congrats for your new family enjoy your day hugs.

Julie said...

Congratulations on the arrival of the new little lady to your family.
Beautiful feet for your box, they looks so regal and elegant.

Shirlee said...

Lovely post! Congratulations on being an aunti again : )

Andrea said...

Congratulations on becoming an Aunt again.