Thursday, May 1, 2014

Introducing~~~~Natalia Rose

This is Natalia Rose..... she was born on April 26 2014. My niece Elyssa is the mom of this angel. Weighing in at 7 pounds and 10 ounces and 20 inches long. Oh, and the grandpa is none other than The Brother Alan! I am meeting this angel via internet... for now. They live back in Rhode Island. I have 2 Grand Nephews who are in their 20's, so this is number 3 that give me the title of  Grand Aunti...sounds so posh! You know this means that occasionally I shall be posting about this little one.  And yes, the quilt is for her. I will be embroidering another of the squares today. I hope to be able to finish the embroideries this week. With my hand a little sore, I m taking my time. I had forgotten that I enjoyed quilting. Truth be told, I really enjoy all the needlework I do.
I will be hunting through my fabric bins today for the backing for The Doll.... the beading is just how I wanted it to be. I did use what I had originally chosen and somehow it all fits fine. I think I also found a pattern for my Round Robin piece. A bit of a challenge as I do not have many smalls patterns. The design should measure around 4 inches square. I did tell you this is my first Round Robin.... right?
The sound of the washing machine is telling me it will soon be time to empty it, and I desperately need another cup of coffee. It has been so nice chatting with you. Thank you for the kind words. Have a wonderful day.
“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
―or in this case a new baby!

10 comments:

Justine said...

Gorgeous girl! She looks like she's been here before. Very content.

Lelia said...

Welcome Natalia!!!

So sweet - So beautiful ; )

Oh dear, take care of your hand - my laundry calling (too)

Chookyblue...... said...

makes you sound very old being a great aunt............but I am sure your only 21............lol

enjoy the new bubba.........

tülin said...

How a beautiful baby :)

Annette-California said...

Oh Congrats on being a Great Auntie again! Natalia is beautiful. How exciting that hopefully you will get to teach her to stitch when shes a bit older -LOL.
love Annette
ps I bet the quilt you make for her will be gorgeous!

cucki said...

Aww sweet..
Congrats my dear..
Kisses xxx

Ele said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations to all of you

Brigitte said...

Such a sweet little bay, and so beautiful. Congratulations to the whole family.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on your beautiful Great Niece, I love her ice-cream colours hat!

Good Luck with the RR, I love stitching them but have tried to limit myself to one at a time!

Julie said...

Welcome to you new addition, she is a beautiful little lady.